Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Song Playing // In-Grid/Le Dragueur 「Fedo Mora Radio Edit」

FILE | Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert (album)
1. Opening
2. I Drove All Night
3. The Power Of Love
4. Taking Chances
5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
6. Because You Loved Me
7. To Love You More
8. New Mego's Flamenco
9. Eyes On Me
10. All By Myself
11. Shadow Of Love
12. Alone
13. My Love
14. The Prayer
15. Soul Medley
16. It's a Man's Man's Man's World
17. Love Can Move Mountains
18. River Deep, Mountain High
19. My Heart Will Go On
Artist  |  Céline Dion
Language |
English
Genre | Pop
Album |
Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert
RELEASE |
2010
Stars | ★★★☆☆
About Artist | Céline Marie Claudette Dion Born March 30, 1968 is a Canadian singer, occasional songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur.


FILE | Searchin' (I Gotta Find Me A Man) [Re-Release single]
1. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)
2.
Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (Almighty Anthem Radio Edit)
3. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (Almighty Definitive Radio Edit)
4. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (DJ Spinelli Mix)
Artist | Hazell Dean
Language |
English
Genre | Pop/Dance
Single | Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)
RELEASE | 19842008
Stars | ★★★☆☆
Artist Info |
Hazel Dean Poole (Born October 27th,1956 in Great Baddow, Essex) is a British dance-pop singer, who achieved her biggest success in the 1980s.


Download WINRAR to extract the files CLICK HERE.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home