Thursday, May 01, 2008

Song Playing // ayaka - 迷路

I've just downloaded and ripped to mp3 Madonna's latest concert from Roseland, New York. If your gonna post somewhere please credit me. I've also posted the bonus Japanese track "Ring My Bell".

01. Candy Shop
02. Miles Away
03. 4 Minutes
04. Hung Up
05. Give It 2 Me
06. MUSIC
Review | Overall this concert was pretty good. Hung Up sounded a bit odd with the guitar and the vocals are a little iffy on "4 Minutues".





13. Ring My Bell
Review | I'm not really sure what I think of this song right now. I'm debaiting getting the Japanese edition of the album.






Current songs on my rotation...
ayaka - おかえり
Madonna - Give It 2 Me
浜崎あゆみ - Life
Kylie Minogue - Cherry Bomb
Ані Лорак - Shady Lady
Ashlee Simpson - Can't Have It All
Foxxi misQ × Corn Head - Golden Palace
Дима Билан - Believe
Kylie Minogue - Lose Control
ayaka - 迷路
Ashlee Simpson - Boys
hitomi - Steady
Madonna - Miles Away
伊藤由奈 - Power of Love
Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts [Mark Brown Pacha Ibiza Upper Terrace Remix]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home